Please see this article to learn about the different address systems used in HDC.
To set your address, please follow these steps:
1) In HDC's Address Information section, you start to set your hotel's address by either
- typing the address (either the full address or parts of it, such as the city name) or the hotel name into the search box
- using the target tool to manually move and place the map pin
2) Move the target tool to pin your hotel's exact location. Ensure that the pin is set precisely where you want your guests to navigate to. Where you set the pin also defines your what3words address, which is indicated in the blue bar below the postal address.
3) Check if the postal address was captured correctly: We record two address lines, a city name, a postal code and a country name. You can manually adjust the two address lines and the postal code.